Sign in to follow this  
Johnboy98

Shrek Controller

Lo all, as some of you guys n girls may or may not know I purchased a Shrek manifold minus the control unit and vacuum regulator off Ebay for 500 quid.

Ive arranged with Phat to purchase his spare controller and regulator whilst his Lecky wizz kid mate builds him another (improved) unit.

Now hopefully he can get it sorted before I make the 520 mile round trip from Newquay to Stealth Racing on the 2nd of July, however if he cant let me have the controller by that date any you guys got some pearls of wisdom as to where I could aquire a replacement ?

I was wondering whether or not these contollers were ever used on the US SLC's ?

and if so I could post a request on Vortex.

I know AMD manufacture their own version of this controller is it actually any better than the original ?

Thanks in advance peeps.

Yeah but me thinks its a bit pricey for a brand new unit, could always ask if hes got a 2nd hand one though!

hello ..hello ello ello lolo lo lo is there anyone there there here ere er erh crap attempt at a visual echo ! :help:

The schrick is a pretty rare tuning item so I think you're going to struggle getting one second hand. All you can do is post on Vortex etc and hope some has one lying around or as already suggested, buy new.

Shrek controllers are £250, from AmD or Stealth, otherwise you can run a tube through to the dash and suck on it at 4000 rpm :mrgreen:

Yeah ill post on vortex and get the girlie to practice the sucking!! well should take my mind off it not being fitted :shock: