JJS

Mystic blue rear bumper & VR6 steering wheel

Hi guys, I have these left over from my very enjoyable days of owner a VR. Can anyone advise what they would be worth?

Rear bumper on Mystic blue - in good condition with only a few scratches to be seen. This was a spare that came with my car when I bought it which had a light tap years ago and insurance replaced whole bumper for him. Can't see anything wrong with it at all!

Also I have a spare VR6 steering wheel - in need of a refurb to be mint.

Can you let me know a fair price for these so I could list them for sale?

Thanks

Jon

The bumper might be worth about £40 but it's not exactly easy to post so I'd prepare to take less.....unless you are lucky enough to get someone needing that colour nearby. I bought a couple of spares over the years £20-£40

A decent VR wheel will get about£40-£50, depending on condition of leather etc, if it's rough, who knows....£20ish?

The bumper might be worth about £40 but it's not exactly easy to post so I'd prepare to take less.....unless you are lucky enough to get someone needing that colour nearby. I bought a couple of spares over the years £20-£40

A decent VR wheel will get about£40-£50, depending on condition of leather etc, if it's rough, who knows....£20ish?

Thanks for the response easypops. Will sort out and stick in the parts for sale soon. Got a couple of front fogs as well I think, must get in that shed.

Where are you based?

Colchester Essex

Are you near? Interested in the bumper?

Jon

I would have been if it wasnt the other side of the country. Ill just get mine sorted when i eventually get the car resprayed

Thanks for the response easypops. Will sort out and stick in the parts for sale soon. Got a couple of front fogs as well I think, must get in that shed.

Think I've cracked one of mine now so interested please in the fog lights if you do find them?

Ian.

Think I've cracked one of mine now so interested please in the fog lights if you do find them?

Ian.

Which one do you need? I think one of mine cracked so I replaced both with new. Will look tomorrow night when I get home.

Cheers

Jon

It is the N/S (Passenger side) one in particular but would perhaps be interested in having both off you.

Ian.

Sorry Ian,

Dug the 1 box out from the back of the shed and found only the cables in it! I must have ditched the fogs in a silly moment of spring cleaning.

Still got the Mystic Blue rear bumper and a VR steering wheel slightly worn in need of refurb to be mint if anyone needs these in future.

Jon

Edited by JJS