Gibbo

What size wheels?

Hi im looking to get a set of lenso bsx in gold for my sherry pearl vr6 but im stuck on what size to go for, either 16 or 17 and pros and cons for either size would be a great help. I want the car low but not stupid low just so it looks nice. Pics of both 16s and 17s x7.5 et 25 would be a good help aswell. Thanks.

Not exactly what you're looking for, but this image was of me running 16x7 ET20, 10mm spacer on rear, 5mm on front. Changing to 17x8 ET20 next year.

August2014_zps8f6c1899.jpg

holy mary they look nice!!!!!

See, I don't like them. Very well made wheels no doubt, but a bit heavy and like a sponge for heat.

I must have had (no joke) about 20 folk approach me to buy them. Had them refurbished silver now:

a4_zps3f220e85.jpg

have a look at my build thread, I've recently put some lenso BSX on in 16 inch size. Not sure on the ET tho, i'll try and have a look in the light in the morning. They drive brilliantly and look great IMO. I did have 17's on before and the ride was pretty poor, but that could have been due to the other stuff i changed before fitting these new wheels (top mounts, bearings, shocks etc)

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=83671&page=13