Gwr vr6

Raddo wings ?

I'm starting to get things in motion , with the wife's vr6 a respray is on the cards , anyone know of anyone that do decent quality wings for the car , the ones on it have slight rust on the bottom , and the car wi be having the whole front end blown over . So thinking might aswell change the wings while I'm at it , thanks for any help folk

To the best of my knowledge there is no such thing as an aftermarket Corrado body panel.. VW only (if they still do them) or 2nd hand...

Cheers for the heads up goldie . I shall do I bit of digging around to see what I can find out . Might try a few German companies as I'm over there regular with work .

Vw don't have any. Also worth knowing not all the wings are the same. You get early and late.

Hard to find 2nd hand in mint condition. I ended up repairing mine as a temp thing.

Really want the carbon fibre ones. But think we needed at least 5 people to part with about £1k for a pair.

Vw don't have any. Also worth knowing not all the wings are the same. You get early and late.

Hard to find 2nd hand in mint condition. I ended up repairing mine as a temp thing.

Really want the carbon fibre ones. But think we needed at least 5 people to part with about £1k for a pair.

Ohh carbon fiber ones hmm now you got

Me thinking lol .