peterdinosaur

VW Motorsport Manifold for VR6. - SOLD

VW Motorsport Manifold for VR6.

A complete VGI Manifold with a loom, ecu, injector rail, throttle body and other bits I find along the way (many tubes and random boxes).

This came with the car when I bought it, and I don't intend on using it on my car so would like it to find its way onto another engine to be used properly.

Obviously this is not a pristine example as the price reflects and I am happy to look at offers!

Also this manifold does not have the VW Motorsport Logo at the front.

If you should so wish to view the bits they are in York, so message me and we can arrange something.

Any questions please ask.

I am also looking for a set of wheels for my corrado VR6, so could consider swaps with money my way for the right wheels, generally either light wheels or oem looking wheels in 16".

Make me an offer!

List Date: 1/18/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: VW Motorsport Manifold for VR6.

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

D5MFTtK5vr37.jpg

U78RwuHs7Zr0.jpg

Gn3bJn1BccnF.jpg

Y0A2DQJfwsuU.jpg

ZkEW2v4hNrRr.jpg

0pdUNXVuDP5t.jpg

Mobile friendly version: VW Motorsport Manifold for VR6.

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Interested, is the missing badge just a plaque that fits on the front? Everything there to run on a late spec VR6?

Yes about the plaque, this never had one but people have sourced them or had them made from the research I have done.

It has all the bits with it but when I have researched it is a bit vague on weather it works with a coil pack or dizzy only.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Summit-Racing-RPM-Activated-Switch-Window-Switch-Each-830452-1-/191268125609?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c8877fba9 is the part which can get it to work without the ecu etc..

Hope that answers the question!

Yes about the plaque, this never had one but people have sourced them or had them made from the research I have done.

It has all the bits with it but when I have researched it is a bit vague on weather it works with a coil pack or dizzy only.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Summit-Racing-RPM-Activated-Switch-Window-Switch-Each-830452-1-/191268125609?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c8877fba9 is the part which can get it to work without the ecu etc..

Ah sounds promising, I'll do a little research and PM you. May be able to help with wheels too... :)

Ah sounds promising, I'll do a little research and PM you. May be able to help with wheels too... :)

With regards to the plaque - have a word with Goldie. I done a bit of measuring for him as he was planning to get one made up for his. Not sure if he ever got round to it.

With regards to the controller box - apparently if you have a distributor you can hook the trigger wire up to pin 48 on the ecu as this goes to 14v at 4000rpm. This was the factory way of wiring them when new. Having said that though my car has a distributor and this didn't work - I had to use the control box.

With regards to the control box - here's a cheaper version of the Summit Racing controller. Does the same job just cheaper http://www.bakerelectronix.com/products_rws/

Hope this helps with your sale Peter

With regards to the plaque - have a word with Goldie. I done a bit of measuring for him as he was planning to get one made up for his. Not sure if he ever got round to it.

With regards to the controller box - apparently if you have a distributor you can hook the trigger wire up to pin 48 on the ecu as this goes to 14v at 4000rpm. This was the factory way of wiring them when new. Having said that though my car has a distributor and this didn't work - I had to use the control box.

With regards to the control box - here's a cheaper version of the Summit Racing controller. Does the same job just cheaper http://www.bakerelectronix.com/products_rws/

Hope this helps with your sale Peter

Thanks Jamie, Goldie didn't get one made up as he asked us to do it, but didn't have an original for sizes to copy...

Should the VWM VSR not just bolt straight on to a dizzy VR6? The only thing I thought was different was the ECU.

If you get a sale but iv got some 16 inch speelines for sale that are practically the same wheel as oem but in the better sizes just so you know

Iv pics if you wanted them

Thank you very much for that post Jamie! Really helpful!

I saw those when they went up for sale redborbet, very very nice wheels! I shall see how the sale goes!

All pm's replied to.

Thank you very much for that post Jamie! Really helpful!

I saw those when they went up for sale redborbet, very very nice wheels! I shall see how the sale goes!

All pm's replied to.