Dekerf1996

Newbe with a 93 2.0 valver

Hi,

Thought i would stick a post up here, as i have just purchased a Black 2.0 16v, new to Corrado's but have had plenty of VW's in the past, and currently have a Mk1 Derby, 2 x mk2 Polo's (both going G40 soon) and a Golf VR6 in the process of a S/C 2.9 build as the last engine had bore wash.

Its got stacks of history, fairly decent paint (having had a blow over in the last couple of years) and is fairly standard, barring some winter wheels and a drop of 30mm, which does actually look like anything at all.

I will post pictures up when i have had a chance to wash and polish it this weekend or next, oh and when its daylight too!!!

So i will be asking some stupid questions over the next few weeks as I get to grips with the car.

My plans for the car include sorting out a few rattles, the sounds and then a drop on some nice wheels. It does need a little bit of paint sorting, but is fairly presentable as it.

Cheers

Mark