sankysvr6

Spring Dub 1st March

Any member going to, or been to this show before?

http://www.springdub.co.uk/

Thinking of making it my first show for this year, and was hoping some of the corrado members would be going. Would also be nice to have a clubsatnd if we could get some members together.

I actually live in harrogate and have been to the show the past two years as this will be its third year. and I personally think it's poor as far as shows go. It's far too small and it's not well advertised or marketed so not many people know about it. And there's only so many times you can walk around before you get bored of looking at he same cars over and over haha!

Just full of transporters with a few cars inside. If you are thinking of going but live way out I would give it a miss as I think a lot of people would be disappointed. I won't be going this year as I know what to be expected.

But that's just my opinion I'm sure people will enjoy it but me I would rather be at work at save my holiday days for the bigger and better shows :)

There's an RR session at Stealth on the same date, sponsored by the VR6OC. Quite a few going and a few from here also. Why don't you get yourself along to there if you're not too far away? Mostly golf's, but a few of us here going to make it a worthwhile mini meet.

Been to the RR sessions before when I was a more active member in the VR6OC. But think I've grown out how fast will my car go, then getting worried because it didn't make stock figures. LOL and that fact it's a bit of treak.

Might pop down to the spring dub, as it's not really far. Will have do depend on the weather at the time.

Thanks for the heads up Tobz.