Mawrick

What would be considered an OK price for complete set of recaro seats ?

Been thinking about getting some Recaro's for my Corrado VR6 - and saw some come up localy - any idea about what would be a rough "OK" price to pay for such things.

These would need refurbishment as the leather are not very good - I would say a full refurb is needed.

These are half fabric/half leather type of seats.

Also price of full leather recaro's would be nice to know.

Edited by Mawrick

Not alot if they need a full trim mate and they wont be origional recaros if the current trim is half leather half fabric as they didnt come like that from factory

Hope that helps a little

Id be asking someone like mj interiors how much a retrim would be and then basing my price for the seats on that

I paid around 1000 for my seats after i had bought a loom and travelled half the country to collect them

half leather came out of rover vitesses amongst others, give away is the lumber support knob. Value wise i paid £45 for a pair, and then about £90 for a full fabric and partial leather re-trim, I sold them on for about £100. They looked pretty cool, but got fed up of swapping from the loft at MOT time (they were fronts from a 4 door so don't tip).

Guys, OP is in Norway.. 1/2 leather was an option in mainland europe.

Price wise, you're looking at £800 cloth £1000 leather in good condition over here, Could be £100 either way. Bad condition? Well depends what the costs of repair are!

Yea this is in Norway, so those should be out of a Corrado :)

btw - are the Corrado recaro seats good seats ? (I think the cloth ones I already have is quite good - but AFAIK not Recaro's - atleast they don't have Recaro logo in back)....