Dan7690

Dans G60

yea yea, i think they came from tunershop? werent cheap but i think they looked loads better :)

Looks great mate, I thought you would be on the forum.

I was the chuftie who collared you At Stowmarket Tescos the other day for a chat. I'll say this car looks amazing in the flesh, the pics do it justice but damn it's a clean corrado.

Who did the paintwork etc? I'm looking to get mine sorted sooner and just need the right people to get it moving.

Hope to see you around mate!

James

Looks great makes me miss my old red one. What have you done to the headlights and fogs/indicators? Love the subtle tint is it film or spray?

Looking good. Is that the factory colour mine is the red G60 one pic before yours on the corrado pic thread and they look like completely different shades.

Yeah it is the factory colour, think it's called tornado red. There was 4 different variations though

After a good summer in the G60 and with the weather turning bad I thought it was about time to starting getting to work again for some new improvements and more power 😀

The plan is to tidy up the engine bay loosing all the unnecessary clutter that is a g60 engine bay, at the same time I'm going to squeeze some extra ponys from the engine. I've set my self a rough target of 240ish!

So in the last couple of weeks I've been getting the lump and interior out. The engine came out last night so I thought it was a good time to update this thread 😃

Here's a few pics of the progress so far

22C023A5-2910-47E2-92ED-C5F7A2E5C3E2_zpsmroopqi8.jpg

2D535AFD-BC2A-4218-BABB-486E32F23193_zpsvkzd0zvk.jpg

C8A8CF9C-6C3A-44A6-8951-7C466C285C05_zps6ytrmdih.jpg

D43B48A1-25D8-4814-B3ED-136716C6A3A3_zpssvds0rit.jpg

01E42057-B92F-4F5C-A512-A3EE8657E9EA_zpsyfvojg98.jpg

32687727-ED42-4852-B7AC-37F7DAF2AD7E_zpshdq4bgpk.jpg