zak

Where to order genuine parts

Where is the best place to order genuine parts, i need small things like seals, nuts and bolts etc. Also can they be delivered? With BMW there is a helpful dealership that are on the forums and let you order parts over the phone and deliver to your house which is really useful. Last time i ordered from VW I had to go in to place the order/make payment then go go back to collect the parts a few days later

This is where VW fail badly. There is VW Heritage - I'm not sure if they're able to source / order parts from normal VW inventory, or whether they can only supply stuff from Classic Parts.

Where is the best place to order genuine parts, i need small things like seals, nuts and bolts etc. Also can they be delivered? With BMW there is a helpful dealership that are on the forums and let you order parts over the phone and deliver to your house which is really useful. Last time i ordered from VW I had to go in to place the order/make payment then go go back to collect the parts a few days later

I normally email my local VW or TPS (depending on what it is) and they order the parts and call me when they are in stock, then just pay on collection.