Dazmonkey

Red 16v Corrado 1995 N reg for sale - No Longer Available

Red 16v Corrado 1995 N reg for sale

Hi there,

So the time has come to sell my Corrado. Sad, sad day!!

The car is a 1996 (jan) N reg red 2.0 16v with full Karmann Black leather interior. The car has part service history, up to 141000 miles but has been home serviced and cared for by me for the past 7 years. Over this time the car has only let me down once due to radiator leak in dec 2010. Be assured that it has been regularly serviced and maintained. It has been my pride and joy and I am very said to see it go, but a baby on the way means that we need to make room on the driveway and have other priorities to spend our cash on.

The car has 216,439 miles on it which is quite a few but that is only 11k a year for throughout its whole life. I have used and loved driving it as my daily car and have been everywhere in it including down to Northern Italy.

The car is in reasonable condition for its 20 year age. It's not in perfect nick but I'm not wanting perfect nick money for it. The paint work needs some attention in a few areas but overall is ok. There are a couple of rust spots but nothing major. The interior is however in great condition. The leather is supple and has been regularly fed. It is without tears or excessive wear. And the bucket sports seats are so comfortable.

The engine is smooth and sweet with no known issues and has been regularly serviced. The last service was about 500 miles ago at the MOT. The engine is attached to a stainless steel Magnex exhaust system. The car has loads of receipts, 1 key and 2 immobiliser tags for the sterling touch after market Thatcham 2 immobiliser + a few handy manuals for repair and servicing etc.

The alloy wheels are in need of attention due to salt and grim getting under the lacquer over the years.

There is a current MOT until 20th July 2105 but the car has only done about 500 miles since passing the MOT last year. Last years mot required nsr brake hose, osr cv joint gaiter, nsr shock absorber and a osr wheel bearing + a service.

In the past 3 years the following have been changed/replaced:

All 4 rear wheel bearings, NSR shock absorber, front engine mount, all 4 brake pads, 2 wishbones, headlight lens, both shock top mounts.

Please let me know if you are interested in buying it and we can arrange a time for you to come and see it.

?1500 ono.

Darran

List Date: 4/21/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Red 16v Corrado 1995 N reg for sale

--------------------------------------

This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

82pmp0tWPsNx.jpg

6dkGzbMt46gT.jpg

r65RKcjJ0uat.jpg

bwBhHfQYStq8.jpg

JefEMBPeMwNq.jpg

0SuEm4gphJAf.jpg

zGyuD2FzNrgS.jpg

uJFnHE4ZYDqX.jpg

A3fVxZqyS4Sb.jpg

muUQtubnz0cb.jpg

nyuQcEPnDxZF.jpg

Mobile friendly version: Red 16v Corrado 1995 N reg for sale

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!