DiamondTony

Sunroof latch/bracket piece?

Hi guys,

My sunroof is fully operational, however the interior panel doesn't tilt with the exterior steel panel, and when it slides, the interior panel doesn't slide back into position.

It seems that there is a missing bracket/latch piece which connects the 2 together. I have no part number, or any idea what it looks like - but I need one.

Has anybody got one for sale please?

Thank you

Hi guys,

My sunroof is fully operational, however the interior panel doesn't tilt with the exterior steel panel, and when it slides, the interior panel doesn't slide back into position.

It seems that there is a missing bracket/latch piece which connects the 2 together. I have no part number, or any idea what it looks like - but I need one.

Has anybody got one for sale please?

Thank you

I have a semi working panel up for offer. Work in Rawdon so maybe not that far for you.

I have a semi working panel up for offer. Work in Rawdon so maybe not that far for you.

When you say Semi Working what do you mean? I only need the small part that I'm missing as the entire thing works 100% except the interior panel isn't connected to the outer one

When you say Semi Working what do you mean? I only need the small part that I'm missing as the entire thing works 100% except the interior panel isn't connected to the outer one

It worked on tilt only and when out of car the slide worked but then went ping so now only one side tilts. I blame Wayne, he looked at it.

It worked on tilt only and when out of car the slide worked but then went ping so now only one side tilts. I blame Wayne, he looked at it.

Haha - does it still have the black clips which hold the interior panel onto the exterior?

I blame Wayne, he looked at it.

Remember I also looked at your new moonroof too!

:lol:

Haha - does it still have the black clips which hold the interior panel onto the exterior?

I presume it has them as the inner/outer lifted together on tilt. Do you have a photograph or part diagram showing the piece so I can check.

Wayne, keep your jinxing stares for your own car. :)

Mine has the same problem, the sunroof tilts and slides perfectly. Only issue was when I tilted the sunroom the material blind/cover did not lift up. It just flapped up and down depending on the speed. A little silver crank shaped silver part had sheared off and was stuck in the slide rail, fortunately it never jammed and damaged the mechanism. Nobody had a part as its attached to the whole rail. Solution... Bought a full sunroof assy.