Gwr vr6

New rims fitted at last

Running 17s 8.5 rear with 205 and 7.5 front with 195 quite pleased with how they look

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81401[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81402[/ATTACH]

Hey up Micky . No arch work mate . And make of wheels are . Dare alloys so not the best make in the world tbh . Et 35 rear 32 front . Had to run 12 mm spacers on the front to clear the tt calipers . And there about 1 mm clearance . I will be slightly rolling the arches on the arse for when the wife has the kids in the back . It's running rear shim plates with slight toe in on the rear . And fitting camber bolts on the front to run 1.5 or so on front end . But that's more for looks than anything else.

The 195 on the 7.5 rim gave hardly any stretch . Should of went 185 but not too worry . The 205 on the 8.5 look spot on . Not too much just nice . Maybe my lazy cow wife might wash her now lol

I'm lucky there the wife don't like my 16v.the colour is not to her liking green so I get to ride it and wash it all to myself. Happy days

That also means she can't bump it either:cheers:

Well it's the wife's car mate . She does all of about ohhh 15 mile a week in it lol . Looks

Good on the drive though lol