Drucey

Corrado fuel injectors

can anybody help me. I'm looking at changing my fuel injectors for new ones. Does anybody know if they are easy to change? Gsf car parts sell them £55 each and vw heritage sell them for £90 each. Does anybody know if the 5th injector (cold start) is the same as the other 4? Or do I need a special one for that? My car is a 1.8 16v (kr)on a G plate. I just want to make sure I get the right bits before I go diving in. Vw heritage day there's are all m12 size. Are all the kr corrados this? Any help from someone who has done there's would be brilliant. Thanks people.

the 4 main ones are just held in with rubber o rings , a gentle pry with a large screwdriver should pop them out

id suggest you buy all new seals and injector inserts as theyre often gone britle , you will need a 13mm hex key to install the inserts , the injectors just push in with a firm shove

the 5th injector isnt the same and shouldnt need replacing

Ok I'll leave the 5th one. Where can I get the inserts from? I have seen the o rings on Gsf and vw heritage. Massive difference in the price for the injectors. Gsf are loads cheaper. It's just finding them inserts you mentioned. Did you know where they from? Thanks for the help m8.