Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

I've had it flat out on the autobahn

Just about clipped the limiter in 6th, well, it was stuttering as if it was getting there anyway.

rev counter just into the red, speedo reading 156mph, vid coming soon!

:D

you loonie! :D 8)

Guess you got the running problems sorted properly then! ;) 8)

I locked up at 100mph, nearly stuffed it into the back of a van! oops!

then the steering went funny a few miles later, pulled over and found out both front wishbone bolts were loose! need longer bolts now I have the Weichers strut brace under there.

well its nice to see that you took a nice calm and collective drive lol ;) :lol:

how was the weekend in general?

mental. I've had about 7 hours sleep since thursday, and I'm still p1ssed out of my head! (I drank a bottle of whisky last night...a 1 litre one!! then entertained myself in the piano lounge, and I can't even play!)

my mate had to take my car off me and drive me to work because I was in such a state this morning...and still am in fact.

some awesome cars out there though, pics coming soon.

just need to work out what 6600rpm really is with my gearing and tyres. I reckon that's a real 150mph, it'd have gone off the clock if I'd had a better chip so I could have revved further.

cool another great show missed :mad: im getting tired of mising all these shows i need to get my car on the road, once my back has recovered :( :roll: :|

UK shows are utter w4nk compared to the euro ones. I thoroughly reccomend you attend at least one a year.

We're going to do woethersee next year.

i know what u mean and not to sound big headed but you always get a good reception over in europe when they see uk cars hence why i really really want to get my car over there to see their reactions lol :lol:

oh well anyone want to work for free lol ;)

yeah, they are really friendly......but some are just TOO friendly, and you can't get rid of the f*ckers. tha standard of the cars just has to be seen to be believed though, incredible. how about leather carpets, gold plated brake lines and carbon dashboards!

sounds seriously sweet

good to see that vr6 are being driven the way they were meant to be :lol:

Welcome back fella!! Nice to see you've gently ran the VR in then LOL............and yes, get them pics up!! :mrgreen: 8)

thanks, I'll see how big the file is and mail you it. it'll be an AVI, so probably huge. does anyone have any software to convert it to an mpeg and shorten it a little too?

I potentially have some webspace I could offer up for hosting this.. I could also look at converting it into WMV or something which would compress it nicely.

(doh - didn't see chris CORRADO's post above yours Phat.. email me if you need space if Chris can't accomodate for whatever reason!) :)

I have unlimited webspace - I should start using it !

If anyone else wants to use it (via me) just let me know - I will store almost anything there for you.

:D

well deserved too, awesome cars.

even i manged to clear 260 kPH on my corrado !!

well deserved too, awesome cars.

even i manged to clear 260 kPH on my corrado !!

:shock: ...that's an indicated 162mph!!!! 8)

BTW, Sukh, loving the new rims........car looks superb!! :wink: