Mystic Blue VR

PCV valve help

Guys,

The PCV valve & the small hose (021103493A) is knackered on my VR6. I managed to get the last valve from VW Parts International however my local VW dealer informs my the hose is now obsolete. Has anyone had the same problem & how did they solve it?

Cheers, Steve

Guys,

The PCV valve & the small hose (021103493A) is knackered on my VR6. I managed to get the last valve from VW Parts International however my local VW dealer informs my the hose is now obsolete. Has anyone had the same problem & how did they solve it?

Cheers, Steve

hi steve

it may sound odd but give ford a try. the galaxy v6 uses the same part, i put one on my VR a long time ago

also, ford will sell you, or used to, the individual parts in the chain - rather than when VW stocked it you had to buy half you air feed

there may be a part number in my members gallery but i cant recall if i put it on there

hi steve

it may sound odd but give ford a try. the galaxy v6 uses the same part, i put one on my VR a long time ago

also, ford will sell you, or used to, the individual parts in the chain - rather than when VW stocked it you had to buy half you air feed

there may be a part number in my members gallery but i cant recall if i put it on there

Yea, you can get the part from Ford - I got mine there a while ago - However after playing around in vw's parts catalouge VW actually DO have this part as a standalone - but they have to look in in the Sharan - so might still be available:

Part number: 7M0 128 101

(I don't think there should be any differences to this one):

VW1_zpsrs0zb1hz.jpg

Edited by Mawrick