Grrrrallye

In.Pro Headlights Lights - Help Please

Gents,

I have a set of In.Pro headlights that I have had stripped down and the innards painted. - All good

The issue I have it has been an age since I split the units and now cant work out how to put them back together.

To further complicate the issue, I am having to rehouse these in the stock headlight housing.

I have all the parts from the In.Pro and almost all the parts from the stock lights.

One of the issues is that the push in white nylon grippers don't appear to fit into the back plate of the lights, do I need to open these up a bit are the stock and In.Pro a different size or am I I missing something?

I also have 2 white nylon adapters that fit over any of the VW nylon clips, and fit into any of the 3 sockets on the back of the light plate but i dont know what one it should be on!!

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Thanks

Not sure if these pictures will help, but they might. 2 in bits prior to painting and 2 after I removed them from the car (because the LED's have failed and I didn't like the HID blue light in rain).

The built up pictures are for my ebay listing if I ever get round to it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81698[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81699[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81700[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81701[/ATTACH]

I think the white bit is different on the in pros, i took some apart and found i couldn't use them in the standard lights

MZpog - that's em.

Jim, that's exactly what I'm thinking. - I'm starting to think that maybe I will need to grind the inpro light sockets out a little so that I can use the VW clips, I can't really see anyother way of getting it sorted at the moment.

Thanks guys

I can't really see anyother way of getting it sorted at the moment.

Buy mine :cool:

Buy mine :cool:

I will have to keep that in mind, but I would like to try and use the ones I have.

If you get a message later asking how much, you will know it has not been a good night in the unit

I will have to keep that in mind, but I would like to try and use the ones I have.

If you get a message later asking how much, you will know it has not been a good night in the unit

No worries, good luck with the repairs.