Madjackal

Supercharged VR6 Auxiliary Belt

My aux belt has started turning into spaghetti and have ordered a new one from VW. Golf VR belt (aircon version).

Does anyone have any advice, how to's and or pictures for fitting this please?

if it is the belt i think you are referring to there is a screw hole into which you can put a bolt, this then releases the tensioner so as you can remove & refit the belt & then remove the bolt

I was referring more to running the belt to make sure it hits all the pulleys etc. But cheers for the bolt info!

I was referring more to running the belt to make sure it hits all the pulleys etc. But cheers for the bolt info!

ahh I see ok, no probs

I coul really use some help on this if any one cam provide some instruction. Really need to get my car on the road.

It's pretty much a case of just putting it back on the same way. Take pictures or draw a diagram of the route before you remove the old belt,

cheers. I am all donr except bolting the charger back on, even with the tensioner fully undone i can get the bolts to line up? Any help!