Philuk

Vr6 wiring

Any chance of some engine bay pics of where all the wiring routes on a vr6, I've got the rats nest at the top of the bay but don't wanna put it all back in wrong and it all look turd, in the perfect world I need a Corrado here to copy! :)

Cheers that would be good mate, just need pictures of as much wiring side things as you can :)

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

Im not sure if these are any good Phil . The light is bad and its even darker in the bay . Most of the wires are rapped so not good for following colours . If you have any queries about what goes where i would be happy to check and report back , i will try and trace them the best i can .

Edit , they look even worse now they are on here !

Edited by robrado974

Cheers mate, kinda get the Idea, if you get chance can you take some off the areas near he battery etc so I can see which go up which side and where stuff runs

Will do Phil . I will be seeing a mate over the weekend hopefully , his engine is removed , so it will be easier , as I will have to remove the battery on mine , to take a pic of where they run too . All you can see with the battery in is a bunch of wires running along side of it . It's difficult to get the pics , when I looked at what I sent it doesn't really make much sense .

Edited by robrado974

Hi Phil , I didn't make it to my mates over the weekend , but should be able to get over tomorrow . If I can take any useful pics I will post them up for you .

No problem mate any help is good help! I seem to have a massive bundle Of wires at the left hand side, does it come out from the car and down the front of the strut turret or across the back?

Think I'm about there with it! Hopefully Matt can come and help me finish off the wiring.

Christ , I forgot all about this . When I went to Robs house he'd sold the engine from the car he is breaking , so the pics were no good to you . Just wires hanging around . Sorry Phil .