2tonedub

Engine mounting brackets.

Hi,

Im looking for a set of engine mounting brackets both front & rear from a g60 or 16v please. If anyone has them both give me a shout and we can hopefully work something out.

Cheers Ross.

Nothing mate.

I went and saw a late g60 in a breakers yesterday but the owner is such a lazy bugger that he can't be arsed to dismantle them..

If i can persuade the git to remove the Digifart injection loom i need i'll get him to remove the supports. Don't hold your breath though, it's been hitting 36 degrees here..working out in the open..

The ones I have are ex MK3 ABF, (the front starts 1H0, the rear is attached to a cable change gearbox) bought for a 1.8T conversion in a Corrado shell, not sure if that's what you're looking for?

No the ones im after are 4 cylinder corrado which puts a 20v in the right position on a mk2. Think the abf mounts put it slightly further back with a mk2 subframe from what ive read.

Cheers Ross.

Aye any 4 cylinder Rado mounts or a certain version of Passat 4 cylinder mounts is what you're after I think. Mk3 front bracket is different to Rado.

Im waiting for a local lad to get back to me who thinks he has the pair. If that fails is there any chance you would post? Im near Newcastle and its a fair drive for a bracket!

Cheers Ross.

Cheers for the offer but I have a pair sorted now (assuming the royal mail don't drop a clanger!)

Thanks, Ross.