Rocket Ron

On my annual euro trip

Hi I'm travelling through Europe in my mk 7 golf sadly not the Vr and have just done the furka pass Germany to Switzerland and Simplon pass Switzerland to Italialovely sites and brilliant mountain roads wish i was in the vr still snow up there and in the 20,s. Now in lovely lake garda for 10 days temp 38 degrees.

Just thought I would pass on my experience.

Ron W

Will try and post some photos

Maybe one day in the vr

Very nice, Ron! Where abouts on Lake Garda are you staying?

I visited Lake Garda on my honeymoon,Bardonilo , almost 10 yrs ago! Lovely

Enjoy It Ron 8)

Edited by Harrier

We rent an apartment just 2 min walk from garda town been coming hear for 12 years and love it 38 degrees at the moment

Also of to bardolino one day let you know Darren how it is.

Ron & Jane

Sounds idyllic! I need a holiday! But getting my garage up to scratch to the Corrado had a home took precedence!! oh well next year!

I arrive in Sirmione at the bottom of Garda on Sunday, Ron! Not sure my missus would be too keen on me buggering off to meet up with a Corrado Club friend but will keep an eye out for you all the same :)

Jim I owe you one for that doggy phone call I made a few weeks ago as I am hear until a week Wednesday promise will not mention anything corrado to your missus.

Jane and I are relaxing as I have covered 1200 miles of driving.

Ron

Stayed in lake Garda a few years did like you drove over great trip and enjoyed driving through the tunnels they filmed James Bond in

Jim I owe you one for that doggy phone call I made a few weeks ago as I am hear until a week Wednesday promise will not mention anything corrado to your missus.

Jane and I are relaxing as I have covered 1200 miles of driving.

Ron

I think I have your number - if we find ourselves at a loose end I will give you a shout. Again though, meeting up with random car mates might not go down too well so no promises :)

OK mate understand we will probably be in garda town having a coffee and shopping have a lovely time.

Ron