karmannski

Sigma CAT1 alarm S30

I got this system in my 16V, and trying to add one more remoter to the system by using the instructions supplied by the saler.

http://www.scorpionauto.com/home/products/S30

Unlock the car with the sigma remote then type on the key pad:

*17856 (bleep) * 991*2#(bleep) press remote one, then remote two.

My system does not bleep, when I type the code only red light flash on the pad, and the new key is not working after all.

Any one have more expirience with Sigma S30?

Hello there,

I had a Sigma alarm fitted to one of my cars years ago, I think I've still got the manual / leaflet somewhere, I'll have a look around and if I find it I'll let you know what it says,

I'm sure I had a key pad on that alarm as well.

Si

Hello mate, right I've found the manual that's the good news, but the bad news is it's for the Sigma M10, M20, M30 series from 1999 to about 2005.

I've had a read through it in the section regarding the remote alarm keysfobs, it basically says you need the pin code which you must enter into the keypad, the security pin code should be printed on a set of small silver labels that would of come with the alarm system when it was first installed.

With out the security pin code for the keypad you can't add more keyfobs,

in which case you'll need to contact the last owner of the car, or contact the alarm installer / manufacturer for a override pin code.

I see that you've been given a set of numbers to enter from the last owner according to your first post,

if those numbers then don't work then you may have to contact the alarm installer / manufacturer for a override access code.

With your cars service history have you got the alarm installers invoice and certificate, as it will have their contact details on it and a reference number to give to them over the phone.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Si