tony_ack

Scrhick 268 cams for VR6

Schrick VGI inlet manifold with the control unit, vacuum piping and vac reservoir (basically everything you need to fit it) - SOLD

ECU remapped by Stealth to take advantage of the VGI and cams. Remap is conservative at about 212bhp, but much better power delivery with the schrick. I can supply dyno printouts. It's a 95 car (coilpack) if it makes a difference - SOLD

Schrick 268 cams which match the VGI manifold nicely and smooth out the flap switchover. Got these second hand with no proof of mileage, but was told they had done about 30k, and I've put on 30k. Cams look in excellent condition. They will come with sprockets and sensor trigger wheel. I've removed the sprocket off the front cam to show the etching as proof they are genuine, but I've loosely reattach the sprocket for collection/posting.

£350 plus postage

DSC_0110_zpsu2yvdgkp.jpg

DSC_0112_zpsocrlhhhi.jpg

DSC_0113_zpsniekusiu.jpg

DSC_0109_zpskzsdtanv.jpg

Edited by tony_ack
Added detail around cams

I'll post some pics tonight or this weekend. The remap was done by Stealth Racing in 2011, I have the dyno printout and invoice, however ECU is provisionally sold.

I'll post some pics tonight or this weekend. The remap was done by Stealth Racing in 2011, I have the dyno printout and invoice, however ECU is provisionally sold.

Usually better waiting a few days to see if someone wants the whole package before parting it out, selling the ecu separately could lose the sale of the other parts :shrug:

I agree, I realised after I posted the ad that I should have put the preference on the package, but I had someone interested in the ecu before I had chance to amend. I didn't want to mess people around by going back on what I originally said

Here are some initial photos of the Schrick VGI:

Schrick manifold:

DSC_0028_zpsutkkywkk.jpg

Schrick Vaccuum resevoir:

The original was leaking when it went in for the remap, so Vince sourced a VW vac resevoir off a MK3 TDI and installed that (sorry, I didn't focus the camera correctly):

DSC_0033_zpsw1ldszme.jpg

Schrick Control unit

Shown with engine running at idle (green light) and above 4.5k revs (red light)

DSC_0034_zps3l0oxnzv.jpg

DSC_0035_zpsd3guujly.jpg

I'd be interested in the cams if you find a buyer for the Shrick (I've already got one)

I'd go £650 for the Schrick and supply an abv manifold and cams if that fits in with Hofmiesters offer?

I'd go £650 for the Schrick and supply an abv manifold and cams if that fits in with Hofmiesters offer?

Sounds good to me, if Hofmeister is up for it?

I just meant if Hofmiester hadn't time to remove the cams or wanted to keep them for maybe future use (not barging in or treading on toes)

I just meant if Hofmiester hadn't time to remove the cams or wanted to keep them for maybe future use (not barging in or treading on toes)

I pm'd my phone number on Sunday, is the sale going ahead, stalled, or off?

If the trade above falls over I am interested in the VGI. Cheers B-D

My cams and manifold are ready, the exchange takes place tomorrow all being well. I'll post here be should any change in the situation.

Cheers, you too, hope the schrick brings you happiness!

As mentioned, cams are still available, ecu and schrick VGI have gone.

Apologies to anyone who inquired about the cams - I wasn't able to remove them before going away on holiday in August, and then things have been manic since we got back with a new job, missus starting her business, kids birthdays, etc.

But I finally managed to remove them yesterday, so they are out of the car and ready to go for anyone who is interested, complete with the standard twin-chain sprockets still attached.

Up for £350 plus postage, let me know if anyone is interested.

Pics added:

I took the sprocket off the front cam to show the part number etching on the cam, but I will loosely reattach the sprocket when I post.

DSC_0110_zpsu2yvdgkp.jpg

DSC_0112_zpsocrlhhhi.jpg

DSC_0113_zpsniekusiu.jpg

DSC_0109_zpskzsdtanv.jpg