jjgti

L/H rear arch replacement

I'm looking to find a rear arch if anyone knows of one that's been cut out or able to find repair panels, any info would be greatly appreciated

hello

try here http://shop.volkswagen-classic-parts.de/vwcp/scirocco-corrado/corrado/body/exterior/

find your required body panel & then get in touch with VW Heritage. AnnaVR6 on here works for them so you can contact her by PM

Heritage can take your order but save you £'s a plenty on the delivery as they will get it from classic parts Germany on your behalf & then ship it to you

i used them for a sill repair section & whereas classic parts wanted 90 euro or something to deliver, the part was above heritage's free delivery amount & thus cost me no delivery

Did have a gander on heritage but couldn't find corrado arches, but will have another look and get in touch with AnnaVR6, cheers buddy

Did have a gander on heritage but couldn't find corrado arches, but will have another look and get in touch with AnnaVR6, cheers buddy

Haritage can supply anything listed on the classic parts site

the link i posted you goes straight to the exterior section where the repair panels are held. im sure ive seen a rear arch section on there

either find & give the part number to anna or im sure she will help you if you struggle

FYI takes about 2-3 weeks for the part to arrive normally

Awsome! Just had a quick flick thru because I'm in work te he, found the complete l/h rear quarter, but don't need to change the whole panel.... If I can just the the arch that would b perfect 👌

Awsome! Just had a quick flick thru because I'm in work te he, found the complete l/h rear quarter, but don't need to change the whole panel.... If I can just the the arch that would b perfect

winner winner chicken dinner :D

You found it!?

ahh, no sorry my jubilance was cause you had found the l/h quarter

i have a feeling you may need to order the complete section & use what you need. unless you can see the smaller section on there somewhere

Shiii te he got exited there for a second 😁 trying to find AnnaVR6 to see if she has any luck, I literally need like 1" or 2" up the arch onto the quarter, seems a shame to cut it out of a full new section....

If Anna has no luck will have to try find someone who's scrapping a shell and is willing to cut it out

I've got 2 breakers, however, both have rear passenger arch rust/repairs. Fire up a picture of the bit you need and I'll see if there is a decent but that'll match

I'm after the whole arch in good condition, mine has had some repair work in the past that I'm sorting out, so I'm afraid it has to be the whole thing and about 1" or two up the quarter

You sir are a ledgend! How much will such a service cost me dear fellow?