DiamondTony

My '92 G60 Violet Touch

Hi all been through a few Corrado's since being on here but I think I've found a keeper! It's a 1992 G60, currently 133k on it, in a one year only optional extra colour called Violet Touch. It's a nice deep pearl paint, looks the nuts! Picked the car up in August last year with collapsed sills, so I fabricated and welded new ones on using oem templates, sorted. Currently not being used, but I have a renovation plan. Picked it up on Borbet A's staggered 16s (great wheel for a rado) but early in the year I decided to go down to 15s. Currently sat on a set of Klutch SL1s 15x8.5 wheels, while I build my BBS splits up. Still toying with the idea of air ride, but it's all money I don't have at the moment! Anyway, here's a few pictures of before I took it off the road for it's change in looks :) [ATTACH]82073[/ATTACH][ATTACH]82074[/ATTACH][ATTACH]82075[/ATTACH][ATTACH]82076[/ATTACH]

Looks lovely. I have borders on mine, staggered as yours are but mine do not fit like that on the front. Your offset looks much lower as you have poke where I have tuck. Do you remember what et the front wheels were or did you use spacers ?

Looks lovely. I have borders on mine, staggered as yours are but mine do not fit like that on the front. Your offset looks much lower as you have poke where I have tuck. Do you remember what et the front wheels were or did you use spacers ?

Hi dude, I used spacers, 30mm hubcentric ones - I can get a pic of them, but there was like 35mm as I was running the 30mm spacers and and extra 5mm spacer underneath that... Now I'm running 15mm on an 8.5j wheel so I am inbetween poke and tuck on the klutch wheels... I'll try upload a pic of how it looks at the moment from my phone :)

Very nice, where did you get em, or did you spray em up

They're just tinted film mate, they're temporary until I get my 2nd set professionally sprayed. I can't find oem ones anywhere after 2 years of looking :(

Poo. Might try tint then daren't try spray incase I messes it up.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm going to get the car all set up first, then pay for the finishing touches. Need to do my us front end too

I think I read you need green bulbs or somet if they flash red, you'll have to post up how you get on

Nice, never heard of the colour before, looks like DBP LC3U in the pics, but having googled it I got this >> VIOLETT TOUCH PEARL LC4U 1992