britpop95

Why does everyone want a race !!!!

So 10 minutes ago her indoors gets a text from alarm company, her shop alarm is going off. Anyway got to the shop nothing wrong thankfully, driving home next minute crappy little seat arosa right up me arse beeping outa shock of seeing a Corrado or just being a general little Muppet. So I buried the pedal into the carpet and left him in the sweet sounds of the vr6 . But my question is why do they do it? honestly in my 8 years of driving I have never pressured someone by tailgating or beeped at someone at 10:30 at night for no reason. And to think friends always ask me why I hardly use the rado , it's because the roads are littered with morons! Sorry for the rant guys but really grinds my gears .

Hey man Seat Arosa are decent little cars lol, unfortunately it's the minority of individuals who drive them that are idiots!

Because they want to see you plant the pedal down and shoot off because they know its a c6 ! And you took the bait haha

Just move over and let them past

Two nights ago I was pulling away from a chancer.....till he put his blue flashing lights on and wanted to chat about race strategy and road conditions

Edited by stuarttaylor37

Two nights ago I was pulling away from a chancer.....till he put his blue flashing lights on and wanted to chat about race strategy and road conditions

unlucky