mariojoshi

Slam panel grille rubber gromets

These are available from the dealers - I presume you mean the little rubber grommets that the tabs on the grille sit into. I got a few about a year ago.

These are available from the dealers - I presume you mean the little rubber grommets that the tabs on the grille sit into. I got a few about a year ago.

Now obsolete, I checked a couple of weeks ago.

Ian.

Oh well - did you try VW Classic Parts? There might also still be some in stock elsewhere on the dealer network. Or maybe get some off a breaker.

Yeah as above most corrado parts are obsolete according to the dealership. If you get hold of a part number type it into vw parts germany and if its available then see if vw heritage will order it for you through them to avoid postage fees from germany.

In fairness I would say that most breakers I've seen either have perished ones or they are missing. I had 3 missing off my own car. It's not that expensive for what it is. You can always go through VW Heritage and wait till you have a large order to get free shipping. As an aside, any VW dealer should be able to order from Classic Parts over the dealer network, they just don't all seem, or in some cases, want to know about it. At least that's what I heard from one source. ETKA even now has a link to classic parts in it - unless this policy has recently changed.