Goose0709

Blackberry VR6

Hi. Recently got my first Corrado and went for a 95 VR6. A few bits and pieces need to be done but it will be my daily driver for the foreseeable future. I've already started with the subtle mods & improvements 😉

nice goose

lets see :)

have you walked up to it saying 'i feel the need, the need for speed' yet? ;) PMSL

Welcome along to the forum . I use photobucket for posting pics . Or use the search on here and it will tell you other ways .

Hahaha. Not yet but there's time. Never had a VR before. Sounds incredible. How do I post photos???

tidy - though strictly it should be a m8 walking alongside you that says it lol

yes m8 the original 12v VR sounds awesome! something i hear the 24v version loses

what air intake have you got? i can thoroughly recommend a BMC :D

if you want to hear how they sound with a BMC & 2.5 straight through stainless exhaust have a peek on my build thread here http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?44751-g0ldf1ng3r-s-VR-amp-return-of-the-valver-VR-steering-wheel-refurb/page7

regarding pictures....

i find easiest way is to...

click 'go advanced' button at bottom right hand side by the 'post quick reply' button

then you can use the 'manage attachments' button to add files

it opens a new small window

click browse, navigate to chosen file & click ok, then click upload

i also find it useful to resize the images before uploading as often the raw iphone photo for example is too large a file

if you download & install windows image resizer (if you are on windows not MAC) it is as easy as right clicking the phot you want to resize, click 'resize' & then choose 'medium' when the image resizer asks

Will have to log in from a computer and try to upload pics. I'm currently running a K&N in the standard airbox The standard exhaust is sound and makes a nice noise so a change is a little way away but the huge cat in the centre of the centre console gets proper hot and transfers the heat inside so that will probably be what prompts me to change it sooner rather than later. Next up is a new set of wheels though 😉😉😉

If your on a phone down load tapatalk then when you write a message you will have 4 icons at the bottom. One is a camera which let's you take the pic or you can click on the landscape icon and it should take you into your photos. Just tap photo to select. I have tried goldfingers way but never works for me. He does love to tell newbies how to do it though (no offence goldfinger just makes me chuckle)

If your on a phone down load tapatalk then when you write a message you will have 4 icons at the bottom. One is a camera which let's you take the pic or you can click on the landscape icon and it should take you into your photos. Just tap photo to select. I have tried goldfingers way but never works for me. He does love to tell newbies how to do it though (no offence goldfinger just makes me chuckle)

ha ha i just copy & paste an old reply about the pics Neale lol

funny how that question pops up so often though

b86ab0a60c832a4c2df3684de7ed6d4e.jpg27eb4db1d3fb4399b24c1578d9ad611c.jpgc6510016aae0bb5b35078254e80d21f8.jpg119dbca5ce717056145640c014669b2f.jpg

Finally got the picture upload to work by going through Tapatalk. First 3 pictures are from the day I got the car. The last 1 is after fitting discs and pads all round. New gas shocks front and rear and also 30mm lowering springs. Still not low enough in my opinion but will see how it sits when I finally find and fit a set of D90's that are not silly money. Hope you like