Purple Tom

Breaking - 1994 Dragon Green VR6

Wesley - pictures of both sides. Unfortunately it's the passenger side that's been repaired I'm afraid although it doesn't look too bad:

3d2b172a2045f7ab1e87241c397e6221.jpg

abe3565864e4625e5fe76b90d4086d43.jpg

Let me know if you're interested.

Fla - It is a drivers side regulator that I've got. In full working order:

31ba9d8bc2f7704a7c0c448c5b7e2b17.jpg

Robrado - haven't got as far as getting the heat shields off yet but it's on my list!

Cheers

Tom

Chuggs- I've checked all of the spring plates that I've got and unfortunately they're all the later type smaller ones. I've ran those successfully with aftermarket springs though....I take it the ones you want are not available from VW anymore?

Thanks for checking... Found them on one site. Standard size are about a tenner. The larger ones are silly money at over 50

Thanks for checking... Found them on one site. Standard size are about a tenner. The larger ones are silly money at over 50

Have you rand C&R or Awesome gti? They must sell them all the time?

Yes Scott it does work and all those items are available. Postage is a different matter though, it's very likely to get very damaged in transit! Any chance of you being able to collect?

Black dub - they're in original condition, never been off but how desperate are you? Not got the engine out yet so they're not that easily accessible...

Jim Bowen - Yeah I've got that, £15 posted.

Cheers

Tom

Hello - how much do you want for the sunroof mechanism? Would you post at my risk?.

Cheers

David

Hi David,

Got your PM, I'm not willing to take the sunroof mech apart as it is fully working. Not massively keen on posting it either as I've had one damaged in the past despite extensive packaging. Price wise £50 collected including the motor.

Gareth79 - Yep, got that trim piece, £15 posted for that (£10 for the trim, £5 postage)

Cheers

Tom

Cheers sorry I missed your reply. No major rush so just let me know when u have them off n got some pic I can wait as car is going of for bay to be painted n smoothed so won't have car back for a little while. Cheers. 👍

Ah well, it is a day out I guess! I will have the roof, and will drive up to collect. Please PM me with contact details and convenient times (perhaps Tuesday or better still Friday next week?). Cheers. David