feeenix14

Free suspension

Free suspension

Anybody want these front and rear shocks that I took off when I went to coilovers ? Not bothered about money just give us a few beers or summat. Top mounts that look good are in there too. Pick up only

List Date: 9/20/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Free suspension

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?1.00

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

819be763-f2f0-4266-9e62-fdd15cd99a05.jpeg

7d96aa13-b93b-4e21-acb5-317cb890f9e9.jpeg

64a2637a-6f64-445b-9fa5-890f498538b5.jpeg

Mobile friendly version: Free suspension

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

if you still have these I would take the front pair? I will be happy to cover the postage fees and also name your price for the parts, my suspension is sitting lower on the drivers side, my main suspect is the shokie is away but Im too chicken to splash out on a new pair incase it doesn't do the job

Did anyone send me a message through Panjo ?? my phone put it into my spam and i deleted it but noticed just as it disappeared that it was a flippin panjo thing !!

RFvr6 do you still want me to get a quote for posting these to scotland ? if you do then post your address up and ill get er done

Did anyone send me a message through Panjo ?? my phone put it into my spam and i deleted it but noticed just as it disappeared that it was a flippin panjo thing !!

RFvr6 do you still want me to get a quote for posting these to scotland ? if you do then post your address up and ill get er done

yeah mate that would be sweet! sorry for the delayed reply, and also to let you know I didn't message you, the address is

66 Largo Road

St Andrews

Fife

KY16 8PG

if you could get me a price that would be great! tbh il probs just take them anyway, just want this damn problem sorted before I damage the arch!

much appreciated

yeah mate that would be sweet! sorry for the delayed reply, and also to let you know I didn't message you, the address is

66 Largo Road

St Andrews

Fife

KY16 8PG

if you could get me a price that would be great! tbh il probs just take them anyway, just want this damn problem sorted before I damage the arch!

much appreciated

Not far from Anstruther then with it's amazing fish n chips. First sampled them after doing a track day at Crail.

Not far from Anstruther then with it's amazing fish n chips. First sampled them after doing a track day at Crail.

oh that's all we hear! I live in Cellardyke which is attached to Anstruther, the queue for that place in the summer is incredible, I go to Crail every so often to have a look around, most of the time it's just rice box corsas and the occasional golf r funded by mummy and daddy, not taken the vr up yet though

yep i'll try and get a price on my lunch break tomorrow pal, is it front and rears you want or just fronts ?

just after the fronts mate, rear seems to be okay, thanks soo much, your a gentleman

oh that's all we hear! I live in Cellardyke which is attached to Anstruther, the queue for that place in the summer is incredible, I go to Crail every so often to have a look around, most of the time it's just rice box corsas and the occasional golf r funded by mummy and daddy, not taken the vr up yet though

I was on a supermoto, much more fun

just managed to get round to doing this !!

because of size and weight its pretty expensive

parcelforce 24 is £33.01

parcelforce 48 is £28.51

let me know if you still want em

no worries man, yeah al take them please, 48hour, paypal alright? how much are you looking for the shokies also for your time?

done! sounds good, yeah please I will be needing top mounts anyway cheers, I have added an address to the 'notes' on the paypal info, that's my work address if you could post it there that would be sweet! thanks again