Sign in to follow this  
Storm

TT brakes

I have not looked at TT fronts, as we use 4 pot Brembos and motorsport cross drilled discs with alloy bells. We do however use TT rear callipers with G60 front discs for the rear with good results. This is a proven conversion now and will be seen on my Corrado 16VG60 at Inters.

I have not looked at TT fronts, as we use 4 pot Brembos and motorsport cross drilled discs with alloy bells. We do however use TT rear callipers with G60 front discs for the rear with good results. This is a proven conversion now and will be seen on my Corrado 16VG60 at Inters.

Is this a bolt on mod or does it need any modifying. Would be great conversion :D as i dont like my rear callipers plus i have spare zimmerman G6o front discs.

Hi LowG, thanks for your interest. The rear brake mod is a bolt on kit and requires no further works than to apply the kit components. The conversion changes every aspect of the standard fittment with the exception of the stub axle. Contact me for further info. Regards, John.

ok can you explain if you have modified them to fit the C or can we go and pick up pair of stnd TT rear callipers from breakers and slap pair g60 front discs. I have seen them and they look similar to g60 and mk3 golf brakes. i changed my dads brakes fronts to 305mm and rears are same as TT i think,these were of mk3 gti.

When one labours hard to find a new product, which is tried and tested, in what is a very competitive maket your not going to give up the secrets to the first caller! The kit comprises of cross drilled PD motorsport discs with alloy bells, Audi TT callipers with pad carriers, brake pads, PD motorsport hubs, PD Motorsport brackets, brake hoses and fixings. Total kit cost is £850.

This conversion is not simply the result of a trip to the breakers yard, or a case of bolting on a conglomeration of VAG parts. We have laboured to utilise existing parts in conjunction with our own components allowing any VW to benefit from this competitively priced upgrade.

sorry i thought they were a straight fit or something,ill take it that for £850 you get 4 pot brembos in front and the TT setup with 280mm on the back. Good setup also must look sweet hiden in some 17" alloys. :D

Nah just speechless at the last comment , strikes me that Jackson aint the only one living in his own little world.