delfinis38

anyone got a newish Polo or golf.

I have a 3 year old polo for the shopping car nipping into town and the tip runs, had it since it was new.... anyway warrantee will run out in next few weeks.....

before I make a prat of myself down the dealers... can someone tell me should the fuel filler cap lock with the central locking.

or can you just open it at anytime even when the car is locked.....

it doesn't have one of those locking caps, so anyone could get into it.

if the filler cap itself doesn't lock, the flap should lock, as far as I'm aware.

Cheers Dave.. Just booked it in at local dealers. Looking forward to my courtersy UP with dealer graphics down the side next Tuesday. :)

I love an Up! they could do with a bit more power for my liking but they're genuinely fun little cars to drive.

If the warranty runs out soon, it might be worth jumping the gun on the MoT test - get it tested before the warranty runs out and if there's anything like a snapped/corroded spring or suspension bushing etc it'll probably get done under the warranty.

I love an Up! they could do with a bit more power for my liking but they're genuinely fun little cars to drive.

If the warranty runs out soon, it might be worth jumping the gun on the MoT test - get it tested before the warranty runs out and if there's anything like a snapped/corroded spring or suspension bushing etc it'll probably get done under the warranty.

Good thought. It will need a service too, maybe even brake fluid change.