Daveproyoyoyo

Hard brake line.

I've been changing over to MK4 rears and 288mm front calipers on my 95 VR6 and surprisingly nearly all the hard lines seem to be in spot on condition, someone has clearly spent a lot of time keeping everything nice and protected. However there is one line that is in an absolute state, it is the short one for the front passenger side. The current one is both properly corroded as well as the flare nut being totally fused to the flexi hose and rounded off immediately when trying to remove it.

There was a chap on here building new lines but after a couple of times trying to contact him and no reply I assume he is no longer making them, I was wondering if there is anyone else on here able to make replacement steel lines????

In case that doesn't work out I do have a friend who says he might be able to do it for me but asked me to try on here first as he has only done copper ones in the past. He says he would also need the line to use as a template and as I'll need to cut mine to get it out, I wondered if someone has an old one they want rid of that hasn't been cut?

Cheers.

Dave