blackrs2000custom

My New Corrado

Travelled to London to get this and drove it back home yesterday. 94k lots of history 4 owners.

Needs some things sorted out but its pretty rot free,the sunroof and spoiler work and has a very clean black leather interior.

Plan is to replace all the brakes, repair or source a replacement bonnet due to 2 dents,get some paintwork issues sorted and find out why the ABS light is not illuminated :shaking::shaking::shaking:

2016-01-10%2009.22.48_zpsgeycbwhg.jpg

I don't want to rain on your parade but people have been known to remove the bulb from the ABS light when there is a fault with the ABS which keeps the light on ............ hopefully not but that's the first thing to check.

I don't want to rain on your parade but people have been known to remove the bulb from the ABS light when there is a fault with the ABS which keeps the light on ............ hopefully not but that's the first thing to check.

Hi

Fully aware of this and the car was purchased at a price with this knowledge.I have no doubt it's more than a bulb

Cheers Neil

Is this one that belonged to a lady owner, I think it was on piston heads for £6k a few months back.

Yeah, that's the one it had some kind of black tape along the rear.

Was very keen on this a few months back, I spoke with the previous owner (Judith) a few times, she did mention that a lot of the maintenance work in the past was carried out by DG Autotech and I spoke with the garage who did the recent major service and he praised the mechanical condition of the car, but I decided not to proceed due to the cosmetic work required and the fact it wasn't exactly local for me to go and view.

Anyway good to see its gone to forum member.