ausgolfer

Replacement rear quarter windows?

Hello All,

Been a while, and after looking through some recent posts this forum is still the best and most welcoming and friendly forum I've ever seen.

Anyway down to business.

As there are less that 10 Corrados in Australia and I've never really seen another one up close and personal I was never aware that my rear quarter window seals were total rubbish. I always disliked the fact that they appeared lumpy and didn't look right. Anyway earlier today I saw that they aren't the right seal at all, they have been changed by some hack and just been made to fit in anyway possible with some generic window seal(cringe). Anyway now that I notice it......it must be fixed!

A bit more searching and I find that the original quarter windows and seals are effectively 1 piece.

It seems as though I'm bang out of luck trying to get new replacements of the glass and seal?

Can anyone point me in the right direction of trying to find replacements?

Cheers

Wow, Australia..i' m based in Rome, Italy and i thought i was far away!

Right, the rear Windows are indeed all in one pièce and getting the buggers out isn't easy..i cut out about 7/8 of them years back when scrapping a few but unfortunatly i only have one Left spare.

I'll get in touch with a car breaker mate of mine and see if he has one of the only corrados Left in Rome and ask How much he wants For them.

Cheers.

Edited by VEEDUBBED