Mystic Blue VR

Corrado mats

Morning chaps.

I'm looking for a set of original Corrado mats, the black carpet type with 'Corrado' on them. New would be very nice (!) or excellent condition.

If anybody can help please PM me.

Your price paid. :help:

Edited by Mystic Blue VR

I have a set of OEM VW rubber ones if that's any good? Would stop you muddying your carpets at least, and they're easier to clean than carpet mats ;)

I have a set of OEM VW rubber ones if that's any good? Would stop you muddying your carpets at least, and they're easier to clean than carpet mats ;)

That's very kind of you Stonejag but I'm really after the black carpet type.

Cheers,

Steve

I don't think you find any, why not do what I did. I got a nice black set with a good pile on and took it to our embroidery firm who makes our work shirts and he sawed "Corrado" on to it using the original one as a template. Cost me £25,00 and I had all 4 matts done!

I'm a bit picky myself and to be honest their better than the original ones!!

I don't think you find any, why not do what I did. I got a nice black set with a good pile on and took it to our embroidery firm who makes our work shirts and he sawed "Corrado" on to it using the original one as a template. Cost me £25,00 and I had all 4 matts done!

I'm a bit picky myself and to be honest their better than the original ones!!

Great minds think alike! That had crossed my mind & I've been looking for someone local to see if they can do it. :thumbleft:

Thanks for the heads up Sean but just logged on now & missed them by minutes! Gutted.:pale:

I'm in the process of getting the Votex one's I bought (on my Newbie's thread0 embroidered with 'Corrado' so all is not lost.

Mat update. Managed to get an embroidery firm to 'Corrado' my mats. Not quite as the original ones & cost £10.00 per mat plus a £12.00 charge for the set up but it was one of those little touches that I like.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83234[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]83235[/ATTACH]

Forgot to mention, if anyone is interested I may be able to do them for other people but the cost may put some off. The mats are £54.00 & £20.00 for the embroidery plus £5.00 for my time & petrol costs (embroidery firm is about 15 miles from home) , then there is carriage, probably £6.00 to £8.00. So £85.00 approx. Is anyone is interested PM me.