Bfstrachan

Heater box Flaps

I have a set of newly refurbished flaps for the heater box. After just doing my own I had a spare set of flaps and tons of felt left over, so have a set ready to go for someone who need them :)

£10 posted (cover the cost of felt and postage)995542d9c4e2498ad4c786d0a0248d11.jpg

No. I have seen one of ebay that im gonna swap with. The one ive got has that many screw holws from previous owners, you cant attach the lower shelves

So gonna redo the flaps as the direction on the early sliders seem to be stuck on windscreen

Do they vary whether you have older slider controls or the later rotary? Im assuming its still the same heater box so the flaps will still suit which ever??

I have a set of newly refurbished flaps for the heater box. After just doing my own I had a spare set of flaps and tons of felt left over, so have a set ready to go for someone who need them :)

£10 posted (cover the cost of felt and postage)995542d9c4e2498ad4c786d0a0248d11.jpg

hi mate. do you still have any felt left or point me to where you bought it?

Stupid question, but is this why all of the settings are pretty the same on my slider? I was wondering what the cause may of been. :-)

No mate, that's usually caused by different issues. ..

Bottom cog on your heater box broken or the control part has jumped off the cog inside.

Time to look deeper into the issue. Good luck but it is all repairable

Cressa

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The cogs all good. It's jsut that it still leasks air elsewhere. I assumed it was the lack of felt :-)

Sorry, if it is blowing out of them all, then a refelt does help. Certainly sorted mine

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk