rado mc

Storm?

Just out curiosity, did the Storms just run out on'N' reg only?

I just happened to be browsing last week and a green Corrado on an M plate with beige leather interior and what looked to be a green grill too, was for sale at £2500.

After spending too long thinking about it, temptation got the better of me and i called only to hear the words "it sold the other day" totally gutted.

Car doesn't appear to be anyone's on here. Ad said it it had just topped 103k. Looked tidy and original too.

Hope a dealer didn't grab it and it turns up at 9k in a showroom.. i'm not bitter.. honest

Is their a list of chassis numbers for the storm.

I would know a blue, but if the correct mods had been made to a standard green car I'd be hard pressed to know.

I looked at a green storm in 2000 that had been seriously clocked.

I believe others have enquired to VW and they confirm if they are genuine Storm models.

Is the shade of green used not unique to them like the mystic blue then?

This car seemed genuine, searched it against dvla records etc. Still hurts that I missed it..

I've tried unsuccessfully three times to confirm if my car is a genuine storm or not. Keep getting the same reply in that since the records were digitised, they only go back as far as the year 2k. Others have managed it though so think it depends if you speak to someone from VWHQ who can be arsed to look into it properly. VIN numbers weren't sequential unfortunately, apparently registration for genuine ones was from April 95 onwards. Mine was registered Feb 95 and was originally registeted to the supplying dealer, so pretty sure it was badged by them and used as a display model.