john46

Vibra technic engine mounts for vr6 are they worth doing ?

Hi was thinking about getting these is it worth it and what are the advantages with them any one on here done there's

I've got all three but planning to go back to stock on the gearbox mount. Its a little too hard for me as it increases cabin noise and vibration which I'm no longer happy to live with.

Yes the front does most of the work. I have std gb mount, up rated rear off the jay group buy on here and vt front. Feels great and it's stable

A friend of mine is selling the front one looks pretty old how do you check if it's still good or do they pretty much last for ever

if its still in the car grab the engine and shake it. Or look for movement under load (setting off slow with handbrake on)

if its still in the car grab the engine and shake it. Or look for movement under load (setting off slow with handbrake on)

It's of the car so I suppose I'll have a go and fit it and check it thanks

Worth changing gearbox mount to a TDI golf mount, a little bit stiffer but OEM feel, with competion front mount.

Worth changing gearbox mount to a TDI golf mount, a little bit stiffer but OEM feel, with competion front mount.

What golf is the mount of mate