jekel

Vr6 master/servo seat cupra upgrade

Hello, after a bit of research I ordered a Seat Ibiza Cupra master cylinder, known as the stubby one I think, from a motorsport place, most commonly used for 1.8 turbo conversion apparently as it's shorter but much fatter than sandard and avoids snagging the 1.8 turbo cam cover. Already machined/adapted to fit Corrado.

Well doesn't fit my VR6, only because the holes for servo are horizontal, the studs on my servo are angled bout 45 degrees to left, so resevoir would sit angled to left.

Is this standard servo are has mine been upgraded aat some point, thought VR6 ones had horizontal studs?

Other than that would have fitted. Gutted, looks mint and useful and tidy upgrade.

Did specifiy it was for a 94 VR6. Bloke races a Corrado, pics of fitted, but was to a 1.8 turbo conversion.

I bought the last one, before I send it back anyone want to buy it, if you've got horizontal studs should fit. Essential for a 1.8 turbo I'm told.

4 port, exsiting pipes fit to left, was gonna put 2 bleed nipples to right. £60.00 posted

I'm drawing a total blank on getting a new master cylinder for VR6 abs. The place that got me a new clutch cylinder ordered one but when came same horizontal stud holes as the Cupra one above, looking on here and net everyone seems to have same prob.

Sure I read someone had found an Audi A4 one that fits but can't find the post now. Anyone know bout this A4 one that might fit, or indeed anyone at all?

Can get a second hand one of my mate but really wanted to fit a new one, everything else on car is new, and suspect mine is probs better than most second hand ones anyway. It has now started seeping slightly where the resevoir joins to master and that's only since seperated them to fit the Cupra one, which when got old one out became obvious would'nt fit. Put new seals in (came with Cupra cylinder and kit, where joins master) old ones looked like new, maybe that was prob. maybe old ones were sealing better, or masybe just one of them when seperated ain't gonna seal back up fully. If could sort that may well be OK, but still rather have new one if can find.