kdub

BBS RG362 16" Forged Wheels 5 x 100

Hi guys,

Giving up on the Corrado due to work commitments taking me out of the country for the next 2 years and decided to start selling off the collection of parts I had planned to put on this year.

PRICE 300 Delivered

To start.

A set of BBS RG362 Forged 16" x 6.5" Wheels in 5 x 100mm PCD, ET 48 and a centre bore of 56.1mm. WEIGHT 6 KG's.

These are pretty rare and require minimal work to get to fit to a 5 stud Corrado. They will need machined at approximately 10-20 pounds per wheel to the correct centre bore or it is also possible to fit a set of adapters that are 5 x 100mm with the outer boss being machined on the spacer instead as they will require spacing to get them sitting nicely.

On top of that they will require a refurb but to me they look straight and true with only some kerbing marks on the outer rim and spoke faces.

These cost me a pretty penny to purchase and ship as they don't come up to often and the only new version is the BBS RGF's at an eye watering 1300 a set.

I know it may sound a lot but I am looking for 300 delivered forum price

Pictures

photo BBS 7.jpg

BBS RG 362 2 photo BBS 6.jpg

BBS RG 362 WHEELS 16 photo BBS 5.jpg

photo BBS 4.jpg

photo BBS 3.jpg

photo BBS 2.jpg

photo BBS 1_1.jpg

Edited by kdub

If anyone's wavering my machinist does centre bore enlargement for £10-15/wheel - done a couple of sets for me now. Not a bad job at all and it means you can rob nice wheels off a Subaru! Nice looking wheels, GLWS :)

Cheers Boss.

Have them on ebay for 280 plus postage. Would do 300 all in for the forum.

If you add the machining costs and having them refurbished you would have a very rare set of wheels for 5-550 quid.

Personally I would buy hub centric spacers and have them machined so that they sit perfectly within the arches to your liking. Would also be cheaper at the machine shop and of course available to sell on to both Subaru and VW enthusiasts.

Can't believe nobody has stepped up and bought these. They are ending on ebay tonight. If anyone is interested.