culshaw

Wanted: Late style vr6 with black leather

Hi

I'm after a '95+ plate vr6 with a black interior (pref leather). Does anyone have one for sale? I'm after good condition but mint isn't a necessity. Mileage isn't an issue either, but would like to buy one with the heater matrix already replaced 😅

Thanks

Ian

Edited by culshaw

Why convert it? The auto box makes a VR6 fantastic fun. If I put my foot down, mine stayed in 2nd gear to over 80mph :lol: Yet you can drive them gently and get 36mpg - with a pinch of MFA salt. The top gear makes for very similar cruising revs as a manual, but having fewer gears (and fewer, faster shifts) makes them pull very hard compared to a manual. Plus they've likely had a slightly gentler life as they don't appeal to boy racers so much.

Make sure you change the ATF and filter as soon as possible (easy driveway job but very necessary) and they drive beautifully. Don't be put off!

Stone

I agree Stonejag . Keep it as it is . I've been in an auto and I was impressed with the drive .Not to mention how rare they are now .

How much are you willing to pay. I may know of a 95/96 blue vr6 with black leather with an owner who is umming and ahhing about leaving the fold. Also had had a full engine rebuild by Stealth. PM me if you like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by culshaw
Update title