eugopnosaj

Speed signal wires

Hey guys, as the title states, what wires are the best to pull an RPM and speed signal from?

I've got a problem with my radiator fans so figured whilst I investigate I might as well continue with my climatronic AC install. Reading a bit more about the climatronic it is fed into the speed and RPM signals so I should connect these just to ensure that everything is working as it should. You can also use the climatronic to digitally show the speed and RPM using secret codes :lol:

Looking at a wiring diagram its Blue/white chaser from ECU, pin 65 this then goes to a junction which splits; blue/white to f/b; white/blue to spoiler/stereo/cruise control; blue/white to f/b. THEN violet from f/b to cluster, pin 7.

However the diagram for the cluster shows an additional white/blue chaser from the VSS to pin 27 via a white cable through the f/b?

Which of these is the best wire to use?

There is also a green/black chaser from ECU, pin 22 which states it goes to the tach but looking at the wiring diagram for the cluster it doesn't show where this goes, which pinout?

Any ideas!