jekel

Fairly minor clutch master cylinder woes, part needed.

My clutch was feeling not quite right yesterday, annoying as got a new clutch, gearbox, and both cylinders, and when checked the plastic pipe connector thing that the pipe your talking about connects on to, on the, 2 month old, master cylinder has sheared right off. Amazingly clutch was still working. Was a TRW too, not cheap.

Luckilly I kept the old master cylinder as it's fine, just seemed worthwhile renewing everything so extracting the connector thing from that, as everything else bang on.

Don't suppose anyone has an old knackered master cylinder with an intact plastic connector pipe lying around do they, that wouldn't mind extracting and sending the plastic connector to me, then I'll have a fully functioning spare clutch masrter too? Will be bit stiff but heat up with hairdryer and they'll come out.

I may have.

I am in the process of swapping both my master and slave cylinders. Will check the condition and let you know.

Ben

I may have.

I am in the process of swapping both my master and slave cylinders. Will check the condition and let you know.

Ben

Thanks that would be great

I haven't totally forgotten, It's been sitting on my drive for the past week and every time I walk past it I think "I must get that sorted".

Managed to actually pick it up tonight so it is currently sat on my desk.

If you PM me your address I'll get it sent to you asap.

Ben