vcl

Recaro Pole Position Seats - with subframe

Hi,

I have for sale two Recaro Pole Position Racing seats. One is in very good condition, the other requires re-covering which costs approx. £200. They come with fully adjustable sub-frames to fit Corrado, or Mk.2/3 Golf. They are amazingly comfortable and supported me for journeys of 450 miles in one day. So if you have any back problems, or just like the ultimate in seat support These are the seats for you. They are priced at £350 o.n.o. (Check the price new!) p.m. me if you are interested. or 'phone 01249 814071.

Guest sam1990rhodes

have you got any pictures of them fitted in corrado? (for height) and what fabric are they?

Guest sam1990rhodes

Jumping the queue...

Not really nice that Baz you would be crying about it if someone did that to you.

Well it's always been a bit of a grey area on here Baz could have said he would have them if Sam didnt want to proceed after his question was answered a bit of old fashioned manners as my mum would say.

Guest sam1990rhodes

Didnt want to start an argument! Sorry guys. Thanks though clumpy :)

Not really nice that Baz you would be crying about it if someone did that to you.

I can assure you my life is too good at the moment to cry over car parts. :dance:

Didnt want to start an argument! Sorry guys. Thanks though clumpy :)

No worries mate, I replied on the thread to let people know of my position and that I'd Pm'd as per sellers request. I'm local to him, can collect tomorrow and am willing to pay asking price without need for further information. If you can offer the same [or something else that suits the seller better!], I'm happy to stand down.

i always thought first to pm offering to buy had first rights asking questions is not a firm offer to pay

Seats are now sold. Apologies for delay in letting you guys know but I have had computer problems.