0055gee

1994 VR6 for sale

[ATTACH]84068[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84069[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84070[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84073[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84074[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84075[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84076[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84077[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84078[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84078[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84079[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84080[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84081[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84082[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84083[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84084[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84085[/ATTACH]

For sale is my 1994 VR6. I have had this about 18 months and ideally would like to keep it. But, a new car order means i need my garage back.

Its an honest car with stacks of history, including all but 1 mot certificate. It is 22 years old though, so isn't perfect. The sunroof doesn't work-broken mechanism and nor does the abs-not sure why, but is more serious than just a wheel sensor. The bodywork is acceptable, but would benefit from a respray long term, over the years it has obviously had a few minor repairs. There is an area of rust on the rear wheel arch that will need attention sooner rather than later though as it has cracked the paint. I haven't stripped it back yet, but it looks to me like it may need fresh metal welding in.

It also has a battety drain, i'm 99% certain, through some fault finding i have done that its the electric window module which is at fault.

The car has never let me down though and pretty much flew through its last mot, next one due in november.

Over the winter i spent £700ish on various new front end parts, including all new bushes/drop links etc, front calipers and hoses, front tyres, engine mounts and front wheel bearings.

I would describe this as a good useable project.

I'm sure if i write loads, i'll still miss something. So, if anyone is interested then message me and I'll answer as best i can. I'm totally honest with any faults and judging the condition of the car.

I do have the option to keep it in another garage. But, if it goes in there, it may never come out! As its not close to my home and my work schedule means i'll never have time to go over it, thats why i'm advertising it. Ideally i want it to go to an enthusiast that will continue to work on it as i have started to.

I'm just outside of Peterborough and i want £2500.

Any feedback good or bad is welcomed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi. Thanks for your interest. Yeah, its still for sale. Let me know if you want to pop over for a look sometime.

Forgot to say in advert. The new parts include two new front tyres and new shocks ( bilsteins ), including bilstein bump stops all round.

For one week only, untill next sat 16th July, I'll take £1900 no offers. Next Saturday I'm putting the car into (deep) storage and it may not come out to sometime. I'd like it to go to an enthusiast, that's why I'm not going to go down the eBay/pistonheads route.

Cheers.