Purple Tom

2.0 16V (9A) powdercoated inlet manifold and associated parts

Hi,

Here is a powdercoated inlet manifold from a 2.0 16V - removed from Laser Marks car when we did a VR6 conversion back in 2012.

It was powdercoated by Daves16V when he owned the car and is in a sort of pastel silver colour - non metallic. The VW-DOHC area is bare polished alloy.

It's in excellent condition with some mild bubbling on some of the runners but generally very presentable. Also included is the throttle body, inlet pipe from the metering head, metering head cover, HT leads and a couple of breather pipes. All in very good condition, in full working order when removed and dry stored in a box in my workshop since then so no reason to presume they're anything but still working.

I've no idea what they're all worth so I'm going to say £40 posted for the lot please. Not willing to split it as I'd just like it all gone as a oner.

Pics below:

05db267bd9541b4a2a4e8789617487fa.jpg

389785d92221909c74e4cc72de865032.jpg

4804a5f34ed63dd74f6a94a11682d466.jpg

Cheers!

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Purple Tom

Yes all still available and yes £40 posted within the UK. Anywhere else in the world will obviously be more.

Thanks

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk