Jim

Wanted: Good VR6 PAS Pump

Trying to get to the bottom of auxiliary side noises on my car and I think it's the PAS pump making the din. There seems to be a little movement if I pull / push the pulley suggesting it's on the way out so probably accounts for the noise.

Having had bad experiences with 'Q Drive' and similar from EuroCarParts in the past, not going to waste my time with one of them. Found a place that rebuilds them which I may well try, but in the mean time if anyone has a good one they're willing to part with, please let me know.

Thanks.

Ah! Remind me how much you were after Dave - will take it off your hands.

I think it was £25. I'm not 100% sure it's fully working as it came off a non running VR I was breaking. I'm happy to post it out for you to try if you want to go through the hassle of fitting it, only pay if you're satisfied it's sorted your problem.

Are you sure? I'm more than happy to cover the postage up front at least, and then can pay you once I confirm it's in good order? :)

Yeah sure. Drop me a PM with your postal address and I'll get it posted then I'll let you know how much postage came to.