jaybo

Narrowband signal simulation?

Hi all. I've bought an Innovate LC2 setup and was wondering if anyone is using the narrow band simulation? Id rather not have to weld in another bung.

From what I can tell it's the brown wire on the lc2 and the purple back in to the ecu.

Any experience? Or am I best running the two?

Hi all. I've bought an Innovate LC2 setup and was wondering if anyone is using the narrow band simulation? Id rather not have to weld in another bung.

From what I can tell it's the brown wire on the lc2 and the purple back in to the ecu.

Any experience? Or am I best running the two?

Use the LC2 on the 16vG60, no issues with the narrowband simulation hooked up to the digifant ECU whilst having the benefit of the wideband information available via PC.

Can't remember which wire is which but its never caused me any issues and the engine was running with a large (read atmospheric pressure) issue at idle for a while - turned out to be an inlet manifold that wasn't very flat and true..

That's good news!

If you get a spare minute do you mind having a quikc look at the wirign colours? From what I can tell it is brown wire on the lc2 and purple on the ecu side of the connector to the old narrow band. Did you have to program the analogue output or were the presets ok?

That's good news!

If you get a spare minute do you mind having a quikc look at the wirign colours? From what I can tell it is brown wire on the lc2 and purple on the ecu side of the connector to the old narrow band. Did you have to program the analogue output or were the presets ok?

Can't see the colours anymore as the wiring loom is all wrapped up post fitment.

It was just plug and play aside from the intial wideband setup process where you mess around with calibration as per the instructions.