Ferris666

Hello corrado lovers

Hello everyone, been a member for a while but never posted anything. I'm testing the water out there to see if people would be interested in rear Vw badges, part no.357 853 601? As we all know they've been discontinued and good condition chrome ones are as hard to find as rocking horse sh#¥ unless I've been looking in the wrong places. I'm looking into getting both parts of the badge re produced as I think chrome spray is crap!!!! I don't have any ideas on price at the moment but as soon as I do I'll put them up. Please give me your feedback please guys 'n' girls. Thanks

Hello everyone, been a member for a while but never posted anything. I'm testing the water out there to see if people would be interested in rear Vw badges, part no.357 853 601? As we all know they've been discontinued and good condition chrome ones are as hard to find as rocking horse sh#¥ unless I've been looking in the wrong places. I'm looking into getting both parts of the badge re produced as I think chrome spray is crap!!!! I don't have any ideas on price at the moment but as soon as I do I'll put them up. Please give me your feedback please guys 'n' girls. Thanks

good idea.... I have a stash of about 6 brand new ones... they sell for about £30 each these days..... ive tried the chrome spray in the past and that's rubbish someone on here had good results recently with chrome wrap.

I'm just waiting for a quote and we'll go from there. Got a feeling they'll probably end up more than £30 but we'll wait and see. Don't suppose you fancy parting with one of your 6 shiny new ones??? No worries if not. Cheers

I'm just waiting for a quote and we'll go from there. Got a feeling they'll probably end up more than £30 but we'll wait and see. Don't suppose you fancy parting with one of your 6 shiny new ones??? No worries if not. Cheers

Er no... Have a search here but I think the golf mk3 badge is the same apart from it slopes at a different angle to the rear valance... These are still available.

Ok no worries, cheers for the info. Might see if I can get it chrome wrapped whilst waiting to hear about reproductions.

A re chrome service on exchange of an old badge would work out cheaper.

I've tried, no one will re chrome plastic and the places I've tried don't seem to know of anyone else. Cheers for your help mate.

i see

there was a thread on here last week i think when i suggested a chrome plasti dip for refurbing old badges but not sure how that went down